"King's Arm Highway Deluxe (version
Compatible with Train-Simulator 2013
* Please Note: If you already owned Train-Simulator 2012 and if it was automatically upgraded to Train-Simulator 2013 for you, then this King's Arm Highway Deluxe route-addon should work without any additional requirements. However, if you are an owner of Train-Simulator 2013, but you did NOT have Train-Simulator 2012 previously installed, then please be aware that the "default" assets included with Train-Simulator 2013 has been changed. In this case, you may need to buy and download/install the US Community Asset Pack and the European Community Asset Pack separately for your Train-Simulator 2013 installation for this King's Arm Highway Deluxe route-addon and included scenarios to work properly.
King's Arm Highway Deluxe is a fictional train-route that journeys through a variety of scenic landscapes and areas to explore; including a Ship-Yard, Container-Yard, Coal-Yard, Grainery, Farm Lands, Urban, Rural, Mountains, Forests and Rivers. The overall route's track-network covers approximately 24+ miles.
This route also includes working
container-cranes you can operate to load or unload container-train-cars,
diesel and coal points for refuelling engines, coal & grain loaders and pits
for loading or unloading train-hoppers accordingly, and rotating turn-tables
for engines to change-over to an adjoining track or to change cab-facing
* Please Read (for info about the transaction and download):
* The Addon file will be made available to you
for download after completing the transaction. After the transaction is
complete, within a few minutes you should be sent an email reciept from PayPal (so please use a
valid email address when filling-in your details for the transaction), and you should also be directed to a download page
immediately after the transaction is complete. The download page will have a link to the addon file
you can download and save file to your computer.
* The download file for this addon is packaged in standard "zip" format, so after downloading to your computer just un-zip it first, then please read the "ReadMe(Install_Info_EULA)" text file that comes with the pack for more complete instructions for installing into your RailWorks3/Train-Simulator2012 program and other related information for this addon.
* Most versions of Windows
already come with a utility than can "unzip" files that are in a standard
Here's a little sneak-peek video I
put together of my route in action.
Below are a few
* Changes / Additions / Fixes with King's Arm Highway
Deluxe (KAHD) version 2 (v2):
* Please note: If you got a previous version of the King's Arm Highway Deluxe (KAHD) route and would like to receive this current version (v2), then please send an email to me at the following email-address: email@example.com , and state that you would like to receive KAHD v2 along with the following information used for when you originally got the King's Arm Highway Deluxe route addon: Your first and last name, your email address used and where (what website) did you get the King's Arm Highway Deluxe route addon from. I will then send you a reply email as soon as I'm able to with instructions of where you can get version 2 (v2) of this route. This updated version (v2) is free if you already owned a previous version of the King's Arm Highway Deluxe route. Cheers! :) ---Don.